Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy putting a band up in Dingle on Friday night...

Options
  • 17-10-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Long shot here but would any of you lovely Dingle people be able to put a band up on Friday night. We're playing in MacCarthy's Bar and we promise to be good. :) There's five of us, four lads and one gal (mé féin ;)).
    There's free entry to the gig for you and a mate plus a free album in it for ya!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Post a pic of yourself first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Jul3s wrote: »
    Post a pic of yourself first.

[IMG][/img]claddagh.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There ya go. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

Nice pic rofl :D

Goin to the gig myself ... will look around for ya ... very small cottage we live in so that's no option me think

weisses wrote: »
    Nice pic rofl :D

Goin to the gig myself ... will look around for ya ... very small cottage we live in so that's no option me think
    Thanks a million!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

galwaybabe wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]claddagh.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There ya go. ;)
    You're the one on the far right ya?, sorry you're a bit too butch to stay in my house, good luck with your search though.

• Advertisement

Jul3s wrote: »
    You're the one on the far right ya?, sorry you're a bit too butch to stay in my house, good luck with your search though.

Our drummer is going to be delighted you called him butch!
    Maybe see you at the gig...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

MacCarthy's Bar is a joke!! a tenner to go to smoking room to listen to a band play to 30 people,and no entertainment for people in any other part of the bar..shame ye aint playing elsewhere..

Prop Joe wrote: »
    MacCarthy's Bar is a joke!! a tenner to go to smoking room to listen to a band play to 30 people,and no entertainment for people in any other part of the bar..shame ye aint playing elsewhere..
    We're only charging a fiver in.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

i love mcartys..it is what it is..:)
    if iwas home id be there..
    hope ye had a good gig..

pmurphy00 wrote: »
    i love mcartys..it is what it is..:)
    if iwas home id be there..
    hope ye had a good gig..
    We had a great gig! Love Dingle!

• Advertisement