Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation, how do you find out when it's on?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I know this sounds like a silly question but how do you know when your graduation is on. I don't intend to go to mine, but I was on facebook the other (I don't go on it that often) night and noticed some of my former classmates saying our graduation is on this week. I thought everyone would have been notified by letter or email? Seems poor form if you find out about this through other peoples facebook chat

This leads me to another question. I don't want to go to the graduation but I want to get my degree cert (paper). Do I still have to go down to my college to get it or can I contact them to send it on to my address?

Thanks

Advertisement