Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone get sfp yet

• 17-10-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

i was hoping it might come in today but no sign of it in the bank yet:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Tomorrow, i hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Nothing yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

its been issued today due in banks tomorrow or more than likely wed

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭mattthetrasher

i wonder if you owed them the money would the payment date be as vague :rolleyes:

i wonder if you owed them the money would the payment date be as vague :rolleyes:
    it was in the press last week payment starting today and allow 1-2 days for payments to clear,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

sfp today or tomorrow???some chance.have,nt even got any disadvantage yet,not too mention aeos from lastyear.only received the balance for last years s.f.p in february.i have,nt much hope of tis years aeos money for along time too come.. goverment,s bust.we may get use too delayed payments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

many years ago my dad was paid the beef premium on the double for 1 group of cattle, he rang portlaoise to tell them and the girl said " we dont make mistakes" 2 years later during an audit he got a snotty letter from them to pay it back:cool:

is it not an instant credit transfer no need to clear if they say it is you know its bs

is it not an instant credit transfer no need to clear if they say it is you know its bs

no it takes a day or two to clear. relax if u got the da payment you will get sfp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

its in for one of our herds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

A sum approximating 1/2 of my SFP just appeared in my account. :D

It will all be disbursed in the morning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭jonny d

Got some in but not 50% as far as I can see , but a huge help none the less!!!

yup got mine , slightly under what i got for first installment last year, happy days and milk cheque is in too

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭warfie35

yes sfp in the bank this morn along with milk cheque, off to ring accountant sort out tax bill

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dryan

no sign of anything for me yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

In my account today. What's this baloney about it taking 2-3 days to clear? When its in your account it is cleared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

Thankfully in my account today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭royaler83

50% today rest in December it says ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

50% today. Rest in dec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

What's this baloney about it taking 2-3 days to clear? When its in your account it is cleared.

The Govt has bad credit :pac:

Haven't checked my account but got the payment slip this morning.

• Advertisement

file out for satellite inspection when will it be ready or how long may it take?dunno she said:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

landed this morning - havent seen it yet though!!!

In my account today. What's this baloney about it taking 2-3 days to clear? When its in your account it is cleared.

well they were starting processing them yesterday, takes 24-48 hrs to transfer to bank accounts depending on who u bank with, can u understand that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

The dept uses one bank, if you're with the same bank you'll receive instantly, other banks take 1-2 days for transfers to go through, standard practice.

We've gotten something, but doesnt look anything like half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Ashill5

Got 50% this morning! :D:D:D. Badly wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭Good loser

Half in. Don't really need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

Good loser wrote: »
    Half in. Don't really need it.

pm sent with bank details;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thetangler

In my account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

must be in, oh down town looking at hols for next year :o.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

still none for me. Still waiting for DAS also. All because I had to change a tiny piece on the Map.
    :mad:

THOSE WHO DIDNT GET IT , DID YOU RING THEM OR HAD YOU GOTTEN A LETTER, MY DAD DIDNT GET HIS YET, GOING TO RING THEM IN THE MORNING,-sorry about the capital letters:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭epfff

whelan1 wrote: »
    THOSE WHO DIDNT GET IT , DID YOU RING THEM OR HAD YOU GOTTEN A LETTER, MY DAD DIDNT GET HIS YET, GOING TO RING THEM IN THE MORNING,-sorry about the capital letters:cool:
    got letter sent it back with changes
    Any idea how long untill it gets peocessed
    Will I get part payment?
    Last year I got paid on parcels that were ok in first payment and wated till mid april for rest
    Could just do with a pinch of money at the min

got no letter i only got paid on time once so its normal 3 inspections one 1% penalty out of those and still it goes on. anyway i rang in case there might be a problem and they told me the file was pulled on mon from the payment run for an internal audit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

No payment no letter rang them but they cant tell me when just that there waiting for maps to me digested

djmc wrote: »
    No payment no letter rang them but they cant tell me when just that there waiting for maps to me digested
    digested or digitised:D its a great excuse,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

whelan1 wrote: »
    digested or digitised:D its a great excuse,

Dont know but they dissapered somewhere :D
    I wouldn't mind but I never even sent in maps this year :(

i will ring them in the morning about my dads one, he didnt send in maps either and didnt get any letters from them

rang portlaoise, no answer from the free phone number so rang direct....has been a slight overclaim on my dads sfp, they will send out a letter today

oh jasus digested is right i rang today and they reckon they will have it sorted in a few days and there i was happy out with myself until i answered the phone now i have a reps inspection friday morning:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 centre 13

three new parcels waiting to be digitised..no da or sfpayment yet and no guidelines as to when...do these people ever have to wait for payment ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

centre 13 wrote: »
    three new parcels waiting to be digitised..no da or sfpayment yet and no guidelines as to when...do these people ever have to wait for payment ?
    No:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Rang em the start of the week - told I am stuck in the "waiting for a bit to be digitised" queue... No timescale on when it'll be done. Ring again in 2 weeks was all she could tell me... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Rang em the start of the week - told I am stuck in the "waiting for a bit to be digitised" queue... No timescale on when it'll be done. Ring again in 2 weeks was all she could tell me... :(

The change in Government doesn't appear to have any impact on payment delays for farmers; "Same old, same old". It begs the question who is running the country, the elected representatives or the "Permanent Government" in the civil service.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭6600

No payment yet, rang yesterday they said error on their side - could take a few weeks to sort :eek: You wouldn't want to be looking for it that's for sure!

get on to your local politician or ifa person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

6600 wrote: »
    No payment yet, rang yesterday they said error on their side - could take a few weeks to sort :eek: You wouldn't want to be looking for it that's for sure!
    THEIR fault - your tuff luck. YOUR fault you get penalised /face delays. And I wonder how many times fairnesss is mentioned in the Charter!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭6600

Ya I must get on to one of the bigwigs

Advertisement