Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heater Control Panel problem

Options
  • 17-10-2011 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭

My ( 3 year old ) heating control panel is blinking like a Christmas tree light and so the (gas) boiler won't fire. The blinking stops if i hold down the ADV , +1 hour or On-off-Auto-All Day button.

I've replaced the spur fuse ( 3 amp) and tried pressing the reset button.

Still no heat.

Anything else safe for me to try or should I just call a sparks or plumber now ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

what type of controler is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Sunvic 107 xls

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭paddymick

Sounds like a dodgy clock try getting a new one(exact match as the old one) you should be able to swap them easily without have to touch the mounting plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭liveandnetural

try turning of the spur supplying the boiler (removing all mains power) wait a few seconds
    then press and hold the reset button in for 3 seconds and restore the mains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Thanks - tried that but no joy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

My sunvic 107 xls froze at Sat 11.43am, tried pressing the reset button and the screen returns to the same (Sat 11.43), I've tried pressing all the other buttons out of frustration but to no avail

Any tips would be much appreciated

Advertisement