Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempting to get on the Irish Olympiad Team

• 17-10-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I have decided I wish to try and competite for the Irish Olympiad team. I am finding myself bored a lot and not wishing to play video games asides for watching my beloved Starcraft 2. A new hobby is what I need and one which will benefit me for university applicantions and general fun. Lessons start next month I believe in UCD in Dublin so I am going to send an E-mail to them after writing this to see if there is any fee etc or I just turn up for the lessons.

I am looking for anyone with past Olympiad experince if you could give some tips, advice, books or websites etc, it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much. :D

Advertisement