Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu Tattoo (Duane)

Options
  • 17-10-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I was in Zulu tattoo getting a laser removal done the other week, I have a a half done tattoo that will be finished after I get enough lasering for a cover up, anyways Duane who works in there saw it said he loves doing that style and hed love to to a draw up for the rest of it which I thought cool yeh.

Went home got onto Zulu website no protfolio for him on it, emailed zulu enquiring about a portfolio no response. So what im wondering has anyone any experience of Duane? Is his work good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

your best bet is to go into the shop and ask for him!! when i want to contact sean i find this approach works best,being as busy as they are!!

Advertisement