Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

longboard suppliers - sligo region

Options
13»

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

promethius wrote: »
    as luck would have it i got food poisoning over the weekend and haven't been able to get her out in the water yet, bad timing with some decent conditions up here too. weds is a possibility.

The curse of the new board strikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

as luck would have it i got food poisoning over the weekend and haven't been able to get her out in the water yet, bad timing with some decent conditions up here too. weds is a possibility.

Have the solution to both of those problems, pleace these at stragic points on your suit, in side and out
    SuctionCup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Have the solution to both of those problems, pleace these at stragic points on your suit, in side and out
    SuctionCup.jpg

brilliant! would be like an octapus effect. no way that wouldn't work :D

rodento wrote: »
    Took the fin off for the drive, completely forgot about it whan we arrived at the spot and were greated by morning glass:D

do you take off as it won't fit in car with it on or what's reason? i always just leave mine in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

If I'm giving others a lift, boards go on the roof and the fins come off em

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If I'm giving others a lift, boards go on the roof and the fins come off em

saves on fuel consumption is it?

It costs around 70 euro for a day trip when you factor in petrol, tolls and coffee, drops to 20 with a full car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

looks like my earlier joke went over some people's heads ;)

In fairness I've seen it happen a few times so I wouldn't have been surprised to see someone trying it. ;)

First time i saw it was back in France years ago.
    We tried to point out to the guy that it wouldn't work, but Mr 'know-it-all' knew better off course.

After sliding his whole body length up and down the board a few times when trying to pop up, he eventually almost managed secure his hands on the deck and tried to lift himself up ... at that point his hands slipped and he hit the board chin first .
    He exited the water with a mouth full of blood and a tongue slightly shorter.

Would love some feedback on those boards, have to pick a board type tomorrow:D

Like the look of his 6'4 mini summat

http://allthingsglide.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

Would love some feedback on those boards, have to pick a board type tomorrow:D

Like the look of his 6'4 mini summat

http://allthingsglide.blogspot.com/

You mean this one ratty!!

b7fb779d.jpg

91a0f84c.jpg

• Advertisement

You trying to kill me ya nasty bugger, been driving all day and than this stunning vista opens open somewhere around null, nearly drove straight off the road...

Some lovely boards in the factory, kinda gutted that you talked me out of a hull but had always wanted something as think as the synch, around 6'4 and the extra stength thing sounds mad :D

First images of my new strick :D

7221024170_5cd63e972d.jpg

Looks absolutely fantastic:D:D:D

Its a 6'4 one to rule them all from Glide, see clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51LtcFMjkNU&feature=youtu.be

Nice, similar colouring to my fish. Are you going for the same colour on the deck?

Yup, just love the blue tint, had it on a 6'6 bing a few years back

2568133778_b172f0cd3b_m.jpg

Sweet, a lot of folks raving about these One to Rule Them All's! What are the dims?

No idea on the width but looks plenty wide for me:D

Its 6'4 and 2 7/8 thick

Glassed today :D

7256921442_a0e81797c9.jpg

Just received a belated birthday gift via glide:D

2711667bad18cf2f58331ae2d4db8e0649ad5a52_r.jpg
    82816972a61ac62259f582ce4f3d38b90f8e75f2_r.jpg
    70716f7ba21ccd2c59f071aea59a557fbb3a4565_r.jpg
    e061627cac18c3225db4d753439a7a19c7344fe1_r.jpg

Just received a belated birthday gift via glide:D

2711667bad18cf2f58331ae2d4db8e0649ad5a52_r.jpg
    82816972a61ac62259f582ce4f3d38b90f8e75f2_r.jpg
    70716f7ba21ccd2c59f071aea59a557fbb3a4565_r.jpg
    e061627cac18c3225db4d753439a7a19c7344fe1_r.jpg

Hah wasn't that very nice of glide :p

An Isis is it?

Mickeroo wrote: »

Hah wasn't that very nice of glide :p

An Isis is it?

It's a Fade to Black model this is the burb

This is the ultimate High Performance noserider. The bottom is flat going into a vee with a double barrel concave, a hard edge in the tail, and a blended concave in the nose. Featuring a slightly chined performance rail, this board works insane for all skill levels. Ride it thinner than your normal longboard. It wears a 6 + 4oz deck with a 6 oz bottom, available in various glassing, fin setups, and foam

Can't wait to wax her up :D

• Advertisement

Go easy on it that is a very light glass job ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

Go easy on it that is a very light glass job ;-)

Lol trust me ratty didn't get a light glass job I learn that lesson long ago!! :o)

glide wrote: »
    Lol trust me ratty didn't get a light glass job I learn that lesson long ago!! :o)

My current board has 6+6+4 on the deck and 6+6 on the bottom. It may also be a cause of a shortage of resin about eight years ago - one of last clark foam blaks as well.

It may also have taken chunks out of Doolin point and a couple of spots around Sligo.

well wear rodento she's a beauty that's for sure!!

Advertisement