Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dawn Run?

• 17-10-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Saw all the posters up around by Ardkeen today - a run 3 times a week at 6:45 am at the Woodlands (or from the Woodlands) - not a bad idea for anyone working to get their exercise for the day out of the way! Anyone know anything else about it? Can't find anything anywhere..... (apart from the posters)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭decies

I thought this was going to be about the famous mare :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Would you like to get fit? A 3.7 mile run will take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning, meeting at the Woodlands Hotel at 6:45am to run the "Ballygunner loop."

from WLR website... http://www.wlrfm.com/fyi.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

excellent idea

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not a bad idea alright, threadmills are boring...everyone should run outside :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Me and another fello Boardsie have been running every Monday/Wednesday/Friday for the past 10 or 11 months, anyone that wants to join us is free to meet us in the stretching area in the park at 7am... we run over towards Johns park, out the new road past Tesco, around by the uluru and back to the park, roughly 7k.. nice way to get the day started :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rigby1

Hi There,

thats too early for me as I have to drop kids to school - also I'm just a beginner would anyone be interested in a nine am start ?:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

be a nice run that... usually out early myself running at 7am.. just a tad short ... if it was longer I would join in

Advertisement