Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi restaurant northside Q.

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Any decent Sushi on the northside, outside the city center?.

ie Drumcondra, Clontarf, Howth, Phibsboro etc.

Also any decent sushi take away's in the same general area's?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i know shag all about sushi, its one area of being a chef that i need to get into but ive heard good things about ten thousand on liffey street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Wongs in Clontarf might, they have a Teppanaki thing, not sure if it's closed though, the website says account suspended...

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

i know shag all about sushi, its one area of being a chef that i need to get into but ive heard good things about ten thousand on liffey street

Yeah, I don't know why that place is talked up so much. When I ate there the sushi was dreadful. The rice in particular tasted terrible, not correctly cooked or even the right type of rice at all.

Zen Wei Ton delivers sushi from Glasnevin. It's not bad.

I know you said outside city centre, but I still reckon Mitsuba on Parnell street is the only place to go for sushi. They don't deliver (I don't think) though.

Advertisement