Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology through arts/HDip conversion Psych

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me try to understand this please?:confused:
    Im currently studying Level 5 (Minor) Psychology at the mo, with the full intention of heading to college next year to continue study of the above subject, hopefully:D

I would love to go to Nuig, but it seems a difficult task!
    If i study the psychology through Arts for the three years and manage to pass, can i then do this 1 year post grad H Diploma Psychology conversion course (Acredited) finally allowing me to then go on and finally do the Postgrad DPsychSc many, many years later? (All at nuig)

Also, will the psychology through arts coupled with the HD Psych conversion be equivalent to that of the BA Psych course that i am unfortunately unable get nowhere near, being a mature?:eek:

Jaysus, maybe i should just go to UL!:confused:
    Thanks in advance everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

You may get a better responce if you post you question in the psychology forum.

Advertisement