Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW 10/22.

Options
  • 17-10-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Just got a new 10/22 and would like to do some custom work to it.
    Maybe some of yee lads can help me,I want to change the trigger meck and mag release can anyone tell me where I can get these in Ireland or will I have to shop on the net.
    Can post photos if need be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

post photos,is it a 10/22 tactical??

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slingshot88

tannyoky in down does aftermarket parts for 10/22 was talking to them a few weeks ago seem like sound lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Hi iTom
    I have a fully tricked out 10/22 and like others here I'm still trying to get that last little bit of performance out of it.

The very best website to go to for everything about the Ruger 10/22 is

RimfireCentral.com Ruger 10/22

There you will find out about how to all you want to your 10/22

Try E-bay.co.uk for 10/22 parts
    And RudeFatDog for after market barrels, trigers, stocks, and more.

Be prepared to spend its adictive :eek::eek:

RimfireCentral.com Forums navbits_finallink_ltr.gif Ruger 10/22

Here's what you can end up with

88b66791.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

as clive said rude fat dog is a great site if ur looking for after marked parts but dont be shy with the €€€ as their expensive little f**kers to do. my 10/22 started off as bog standard and the only ruger parts now on it are the v-barrel clamp and screws everything else is after market so not really a 10/22 anymore :D

Advertisement