Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BioChem HELP!

• 18-10-2011 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi i am a biochem 1st year student and have been in hospital since we started i have all the doctors notes, but can anyone help me catch up on the notes lectures and labs, please i would really appriciate it!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

If you find out who your class rep is they will be able to help you out with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

The class rep email address is rep.biochem@gmail.com. Most lecture notes are on blackboard, the physics ones are on http://lsg.ucc.ie/py1001.htm (scroll down a bit).
    If you need any more information/notes send me a PM, I'm also doing 1st year biochem. Also, I can send you the first few sets of physics notes, which are no longer available on the site above (he takes them down after a few weeks).

Advertisement