Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamenash umc3 pre order

Options
  • 18-10-2011 2:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭

Do many people want to get this from gamenash? I think they need people from here to preorder to make it worth their while stocking it.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd forgotten it was so close. I deffo rather get it from Gamesnash.

I'll fire pat a pm, although he magically gets notificated any time anyone says "gamesnash" round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'd order with them again anyway.

Beats Zavvi hands down. Ain't that right, AE Disk? Oh yeah, that's right, you can't answer because you're still not here.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Hi guys,

Got pricing there from the distributors. Best price we can get this to you at is €30.99 - to be honest that's 4 quid dearer than Gamestop so it's not going to help demand here (which if this thread is anything to go by isn't a great sign either) :D

What's the general feeling on this - how many members here are going to be looking for it ?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll prolly get it from ye regardless. If you're stocking it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I'd get it from Gamesnash for an extra 4 euro as long as its posted before release date and I have the game on the day of release.. (or earlier :D )

I'd buy it from Gamesnash out of principle tbh.

Ramza said he would too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Yeah I'll get it from Gamesnash too.

Think I'll only get the one copy this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

For the extra €4 to support a local shop I'm in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Like DooM said, count me in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm an earning man now so I'm down with an extra €4! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Yeah I'd order with you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

I'd get it from Gamesnash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

So do we have enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

bush wrote: »
    So do we have enough?

I would say so. :)

By my counting that's 10/11 people - are all these on Xbox or are some on PS3 ?

Have to give exact numbers to distributors to see if they will stock them for us.

I think virtually everyone who posted here is an xbox player.

Hi Lads,

At this stage it seems we're the only retailler looking to stock them :( It means the absolute minimum they can take an order for is 25 units. Do we have any chance of getting the numbers up to this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The only retailer? It's going to be AE all over again :(

I'll be looking to get one but I don't know when tbh. There's a lot on the horizon.

oh and I don't think we'll get 25.

Orim wrote: »
    The only retailer? It's going to be AE all over again :(

I really hope this isn't the case. Seeing as there is no DLC option for UMVC3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'll preorder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Grab one as well

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Is this going ahead? I can't see anything on the Gamesnash site to do with it? I'd like to order one as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shotopunx

Ditto

That looks like 15 so far... :(

That's a shame.

Is this thread or a link to it in any of the other games forums? Might russtle up a few folks there.

Well, Boards wise there's a bit of politics there- while I'm sure the main games forum would have no problem for one of us starting a tournament thread ro something (I have in the past) I'm pretty sure pat would need permission before anyone could go drum up business. My authority ends for this kind of thing where the FG forum stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

I'm just gonna order from somewhere else anyway if I don't hear anything about this going ahead by tomorrow but hopefully Gamesnash can do it.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately without the required 25 min order qty needed we will have to make the call and say we can't carry the game for pre order. It's too close to release date at this point to be still trying to get the numbers needed and you don't want to leave it too late to pre order elsewhere for yourselves. Sorry we couldn't facillitate this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Not to de-rail but I pre ordered in Gamestop today, the website lists it as 24.97 but the dude in store said he had no idea how much it will be. I placed 50 down on it just to be safe (from game trade in value though), so if it's cheaper I obviously get this back in cash/credit if it's cheaper than 50?

Advertisement