Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking for genuine advice and tread getting closed

Options
  • 18-10-2011 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

The tread i posted on after hours i didnt know what tread to go on but i was genuinly looking for advice about a friend of mine being robbed in a far away country! really all i got was the piss taken, a few genuine replys but then the tread was just closed like what is the point of this website if genuine people are looking for genuine advice like? the mods just seem to over look you like a piece of **** on a shoe. anyway i have over 600 posts on here i want to delate my account and not waste any more of my time on this site as i found out the hard way its a waste of time,
    Regards
    PAT

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as this isn't a DRP thread.

If you want your account closed, email hello at boards.ie and request closure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement