Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile repeatedly sending texts

Options
  • 18-10-2011 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with their tesco mobile repeatedly sending text messages? On Saturday i was texting my mum in Australia and then she sent a message to say that she had received the same text 3 times. Last night she woke me at 1am with a text to say that my phone had sent 4 of the same message. These messages are not showing up in my sent box and i'm not sure if i am being charged for them but it is a real pain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

mel.b wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with their tesco mobile repeatedly sending text messages? On Saturday i was texting my mum in Australia and then she sent a message to say that she had received the same text 3 times. Last night she woke me at 1am with a text to say that my phone had sent 4 of the same message. These messages are not showing up in my sent box and i'm not sure if i am being charged for them but it is a real pain.

Hi there,

You wont be charged for them but it sounds like an issue.

Can I ask that you please contact customer care here with the detail.

http://www.tescomobile.ie/contact-us.aspx

thanks
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks Paul,

I have sent through an email.

Cheers,
    Mel.b

Advertisement