Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallace & Gromit Armchair Bed?!

• 18-10-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm just looking for some help please?! I'm just wondering has anyone come across a Wallace and Gromit Armchair bed in any pet stores recently - see attached image. I bought this bed for my dogs two years ago and they really adore it. It is getting really worn and old looking and I would love to get another one for them but they seem to be discontinued and I can't come across them anywhere.....if anyone can please help:D

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I've seen W&G dog beds in Arro in Thurles, I'm not sure if they had the armchair one think they did if not they had other W&G dog beds. Maybe if you phone your nearest Arro store they can find out for you and have one sent up, other hardware stores sometimes do that for customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks for that Sigma Force....definitely worth a try!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I have seen that bed in equipet before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Can order it online here Its very cute ;)

I have seen that bed in equipet before
    I got it in equipet the last time - it was for xmas 2009, unfortunately they don't have any left now
    anniehoo wrote: »
    Can order it online here Its very cute ;)
    Thanks - I tried this - they are out of stock

By the looks of things online when I search for the bed it appears to be discontinued - but I'm sure there is a pet store somewhere that still has stock lying around. I'm going to ring Arro today as suggested and if I have no joy there I might try 'Fix it Friday' and see if they can help. I've bought other beds for the boys but they won't go near them....only this one - hopefully I will come across them somewhere. Thanks for all the help guys:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'm sure I saw one in pet mania in Santry recently! I'll be passing at tne weekend and will check if they still have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Jackob

tk123 wrote: »
    I'm sure I saw one in pet mania in Santry recently! I'll be passing at tne weekend and will check if they still have them!
    That would be great tk123 if you wouldn't mind checking if you are in there again - I might give them a buzz and ask anyway
    Jackob wrote: »
    That one is slightly different Jackob- I'm looking for the one that looks like an armchair/chouch and has a back on it.

Advertisement