Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Nursery (Kilcoole)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

Do you know who I should contact about the littlie's hurling? I just have a few questions about the class they are holding - ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

dudmis wrote: »
    Do you know who I should contact about the littlie's hurling? I just have a few questions about the class they are holding - ta.

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Great to get the kids involved in Football and Hurling. Similar Hurling and football academys for the youngsters living in Greystones in Eire Og http://www.eireoggreystones.com (Now one the the most successful and largest underage clubs in the county).

I'd love to get my boys into the hurling but I thought that eireog was for 6 years and up?

dudmis wrote: »
    I'd love to get my boys into the hurling but I thought that eireog was for 6 years and up?
    As far as I know we are the only ones doing the winter indoor session in the area, thats why I put it up here. Its a very popular night.

• Advertisement

Thanks DoH.

It does look great but it might be on a little late for my 4 yr old - he's usually in bed by 7.

Hurling nursery for 3 and 4 year olds is back, starting Wednesday 18th Jan from 6:30pm to 7:30pm in Coláiste Chraobh Abhann, Kilcoole. Cost for 7 weeks, 15 Euro.

Advertisement