Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno XXI - SSFIV:AE Tournament, Dublin 05/11/2011 Exchange, Temple Bar

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

No
    i have noticed with one of the video uploads, my name was put in wrong,

on the vid it says shockashi but it is spelled shokashi
    or sho-ka-shi if your trying to say it :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    Shokashi wrote: »
    i have noticed with one of the video uploads, my name was put in wrong,

on the vid it says shockashi but it is spelled shokashi
    or sho-ka-shi if your trying to say it :p

I'm sorry, it was agreed by committee that my typo is in fact cooler than your user name.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Why's Doom ahead of me out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

No
    ayjayirl wrote: »
    updated rankings... Sorry about that.

What I did with the online player list could/probably should be done with the seed list as well, so we can start linking to all these google docs on the main website.

The main exception being this one should be publicly viewable and searchable but NOT editable except by the few people who look after this stuff.

It would be as simple as opening your .xls in google docs and just set permissions for whoever should be able to edit.

I'd do it for you myself but it would easier if just the people who should have access did it and assigned permissions.

No
    Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Why's Doom ahead of me out of interest?

I'm not, I assume AJ didn't spend the time to write the function for excel to show us as joint 8th or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Ah, cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

No
    What I did with the online player list could/probably should be done with the seed list as well, so we can start linking to all these google docs on the main website.

I have put the request in to the powers that be... mostly. Good idea. I have also updated the excel to reflect the actual positioning as well. The excel numbers on the very left are not the ranking. I put it in yellow on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Its now online at http://randomselect.ie/index.php/seeds/
    When its updated on GDocs it will auto update this page as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Speed Boat wrote: »
    Good games to all yesterday! Was a really fun inferno despite the small turnout.

Bit disappointed I caved and played Abel once but oh well.

The pressures of being a sponsored player!
    I'll increase your salary to 2 packets of crisps (or equivalent in bananas) to stick to Fei Long for the future.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

No
    We need a seed list for ranking classyness just for Doyler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be sure to attend the next inferno, didn't wanna go in after a dry month of ae

No
    I know it's a little late but a play list for those who like to disseminate (tee hee) the stuff around the web:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2F51DCB5C5B6AF53

Advertisement