Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent deskspace in Dun Laoghaire office from November

Options
  • 18-10-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi - I'm looking to rent a desk in someones office on a month by month basis in the Dun Laoghaire area starting in November. I have my own usb broadband so all I need is a desk and somewhere to plug my laptop in.

I don't make sales calls so am prety quite and am house broken. My budget is 200 pm all in. It may be for just one month or many more - I'm not sure at the moment.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

http://www.mediacube.ie/rentable-space/

Not sure on price though...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Two avenues to try in DL. Firstly the DLRCoCo http://www.dlrcoco.ie/aboutus/councildepartments/hrcodevelopmentboard/findit/popupshopinitiative/

or speak with the Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company who find themselves with many empty offices now that the ferry has ceased and Stena have pulled their offices out of the Harbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 goldair

Thanks Macers. I'm actually in the Media Cube Hotdesk at the moment but my licence is up and my only choice is an office which I don't need - just a month to month desk in somebodies office

thanks but just looking for a month to month desk in somebodies office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

goldair wrote: »
    Hi - I'm looking to rent a desk in someones office on a month by month basis in the Dun Laoghaire area starting in November. I have my own usb broadband so all I need is a desk and somewhere to plug my laptop in.

I don't make sales calls so am prety quite and am house broken. My budget is 200 pm all in. It may be for just one month or many more - I'm not sure at the moment.

Thanks

Hi,
    If you don't need broadband and wont be making sales calls why not just work from home for the duration and save potential rent paid for a nice hol??????

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 DomPedroII

Hi goldair,

We're starting www.hubhouse.org next month in Cabinteely, not too far away. €150/month for desk space.

Would love to have you come look at the place if you want to PM me with your details?

All the best,
    Niall

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 mmanners

@Goldair - Just wondering how you got on with this? I'm looking for a desk space myself now in and around the same area.

I ended up here - its great and 3 mins from the Luas - please check with them if you require further info

http://www.hubhouse.org/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 mmanners

ok great thanks. I might look into the HubHouse!

Advertisement