Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Nice one, many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

mell61 wrote: »

Asked for 4 :D Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

It's a good idea to add a short descriptive title when posting a new freebie. This allows them to be easily distinguished from general discussion posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

http://uk.tempur.com/promo

Fill out the promo survey and in the Shop put Dreams as there all over UK anyway.

I only submitted mine today and heard it takes maybe 10 days to arrive if they will to us in Ireland.

For the code just put in NA

Fingers crossed we all get one! I paid €150 a couple years back for a large one so well worth a freebie :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

do you put ireland in the address when using the BT11AA postcode?

M cebee wrote: »
    do you put ireland in the address when using the BT11AA postcode?

Initially I actually only had the first line of my address so I went back in and put my full address without 'Ireland' - so I hope they know Wicklow! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Thanks, I managed to get the address in , I just used 0 for the post code instead of the bt11aa--seemed to be okay. Thank for the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭thegift06

keith123 wrote: »

Fill out the promo survey and in the Shop put Dreams as there all over UK anyway.

I only submitted mine today and heard it takes maybe 10 days to arrive if they will to us in Ireland.

Fingers crossed we all get one! I paid €150 a couple years back for a large one so well worth a freebie :)

Any invalid or incomplete information (including unique code) will not qualify for a free pillow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

thegift06 wrote: »
    Any invalid or incomplete information (including unique code) will not qualify for a free pillow

Do we know what the unique code is?

• Advertisement

you dont need it - I've heard people still getting it without a code - just use NA

This is where I got the info from http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3896257

I'll chance it so,Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

Do you have to collect it in store or do they post it out?

twistyj wrote: »
    Do you have to collect it in store or do they post it out?

They'll post it... well hopefully to Ireland.
    All we can do is try :)

Anybody who gets one post here to let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Sent it off for the craic ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

One for the ladies :)

http://www.oooops.com/en-gb/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

ewww!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Ms Happy wrote: »
    One for the ladies :)

http://www.oooops.com/en-gb/

You taking the piss?

*Gets coat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Got 2 heinz fridge magnets today, thanks OP, the kids love them. Can't explain why I got 2.

Anyone get a call from Tempur this morning?

I did just now,asking if I had entered BT11AA as they were getting a lot of requests from Ireland with "the wrong" postcode.

I just played dumb and said I didnt recall what Id put in and asked if there would be a problem. He said he didnt think so only that they would have to change BTT11AA to Ireland on hundreds so it would take longer to dispatch.

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »

I did just now,asking if I had entered BT11AA as they were getting a lot of requests from Ireland with "the wrong" postcode.

I just played dumb and said I didnt recall what Id put in and asked if there would be a problem. He said he didnt think so only that they would have to change BTT11AA to Ireland on hundreds so it would take longer to dispatch.

That would include me then :) Happy days!!

I didn't get a call yet - might do later today or they might just replace all the codes to Ireland for us...

I didn't get a call yet - might do later today or they might just replace all the codes to Ireland for us...

It would cost them more than its worth to ring everyone so Id say they'll discuss it and see what to do next with us bunch :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It would cost them more than its worth to ring everyone so Id say they'll discuss it and see what to do next with us bunch :pac:
    I won't get a call. I was a good boy :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Cheers OP,

Just filled out mine, as my mum has arthritis in her neck, i put Ireland in the postcode, i'll wait & see what happens.
    Your FREE Tempur® Traditional Travel Pillow will be with you in 3-5 days.

Will post when it hopefully arrives in that time frame.

Do you get free prawn crackers every time you order Chinese food? They make excellent "firelighters". They are cooked in so much oil so that when you burn them, they melt and actually burn long enough to start the fire! So therefore....

.... free firelighters :D

Dont need BT11AA either :D

twistyj wrote: »
    Do you get free prawn crackers every time you order Chinese food? They make excellent "firelighters". They are cooked in so much oil so that when you burn them, they melt and actually burn long enough to start the fire! So therefore....

.... free firelighters :D

Dont need BT11AA either :D

I never even thought of that!
    Would your house smell like a takeaway though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

phill106 wrote: »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm takeaway

phill106 wrote: »

Unfortunately your house gets to keep it's smell :)

I just got an email from them

May 22, 2012
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for completing the TEMPUR online questionnaire. Unfortunately either some required data is missing or the correct promotional code from the questionnaire given to you by one of the participating Tempur stockists was not entered. Without this information we are unable to send to you your free TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow.

However, there is still time for you to take part in the promotion. To receive your free TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow please visit your local TEMPUR® stockist (details available from our website) and ask for the TEMPUR® mattress collections demonstration. After the demonstration, you will be given a questionnaire that you can either fill out and send by free post, or online and enter the promotional code which you can find at the bottom of the paper questionnaire.

We also remind you that some terms and conditions apply to this promotion:

Offer applies to the TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow
    Only one free pillow per household
    One free pillow per unique code
    Offer ends 6thJune 2012
    Store employees and relatives cannot participate
    Participants must be over 18 years old

We look forward to seeing you in a TEMPUR® stockist shortly.

Yours sincerely,
    TEMPUR UK Ltd

The TEMPUR Marketing Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I got busted for the Tempur free pillow promotion :(
    May 22, 2012
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for completing the TEMPUR online questionnaire. Unfortunately either some required data is missing or the correct promotional code from the questionnaire given to you by one of the participating Tempur stockists was not entered. Without this information we are unable to send to you your free TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow.

However, there is still time for you to take part in the promotion. To receive your free TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow please visit your local TEMPUR® stockist (details available from our website) and ask for the TEMPUR® mattress collections demonstration. After the demonstration, you will be given a questionnaire that you can either fill out and send by free post, or online and enter the promotional code which you can find at the bottom of the paper questionnaire.

We also remind you that some terms and conditions apply to this promotion:

Offer applies to the TEMPUR® Traditional Travel Pillow
    Only one free pillow per household
    One free pillow per unique code
    Offer ends 6thJune 2012
    Store employees and relatives cannot participate
    Participants must be over 18 years old

We look forward to seeing you in a TEMPUR® stockist shortly.

Yours sincerely,
    TEMPUR UK Ltd

The TEMPUR Marketing Team

Ah well, was worth a shot!

Advertisement