Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Not so much a freebie I guess but Stan James bookies in Phibsborough will match your 5 euro bet on first goalscorer, correct score, scorecast etc (match bet stake non-refundable), i.e. give you a free fiver bet to go with your own fiver bet.

I did a few with them recently. I had a fiver on Germany 1-0 Portugal at 11/2 and got 60 euro back, also I had a fiver on Ibrahimovic at 6/1 for the first goal last night and I will get 65 back for that. They are also the best price on a lot of those markets, they are best price on nearly all first goalscorers tonight in the Russia v Poland game, they are essentially 12/1 on Lewandowski for the first goal tonight.

Fiver is the maximum though and they will only let you do two bets at a time. Good value though for smaller punters like me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Got the Sensations Nuts yesterday. Excellent freebie, huge thanks to OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Tired the honey and salt nuts today, weren't nice at all. Other flavors were nice doh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

How early would you need to be on to get the Walkers Nuts freebies on facebook? Any time I check it says "we have given away all of todays nuts":( Seems loads have gotten them here even though they only have 25 per day to give away, so what is the secret?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Be there at midnight!

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Be there at midnight!

Thanks. I will give it a go! Def worth staying up til then for free yummy peanuts! Can't believe that I don't check this thread that often, the things I have missed:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

lindtee wrote: »
    How early would you need to be on to get the Walkers Nuts freebies on facebook? Any time I check it says "we have given away all of todays nuts":( Seems loads have gotten them here even though they only have 25 per day to give away, so what is the secret?:)

What's the linky for this? (don't fancy trawling back through all those pages :o )

• Registered Users Posts: 39 felice

https://www.facebook.com/kitkatuk

Click on Your Chunky Champion to grab a free bar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

felice wrote: »

All gone for today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

What's the linky for this? (don't fancy trawling back through all those pages :o )

https://www.facebook.com/SensationsIreland/app_308225382594556

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I got my name down for the free packs about a week ago, so they should be arriving soon Dave :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Sar_Bear wrote: »

signed up for this a few weeks ago and still havent got anything

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Got a free Ireland 12th Man T-Shirt today. Always order these in XL and use as pyjamas, thanks OP (if it was posted here - can't remember) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

UCD AFC wrote: »
    Got a free Ireland 12th Man T-Shirt today. Always order these in XL and use as pyjamas, thanks OP (if it was posted here - can't remember) :)

got mine too, large, too big to wear out on thursday so will use as advised :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Got that email from Tempur, no pillow for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

flutegirl wrote: »
    Got that email from Tempur, no pillow for me :(
    What email? I got one off them today apologizing for the delay with processing it, asking me to submit my application etc

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

Got the "no Pillow - bits missing" email today too :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Same here - no pillow for me :-(

Enjoying the walkers nuts at the moment though. loving the honey ones!

• Advertisement

jibberjive wrote: »
    Got the "no Pillow - bits missing" email today too :o
    Davie89 wrote: »
    What email? I got one off them today apologizing for the delay with processing it, asking me to submit my application etc

The one above.

I *think* I managed to get one of the boxes of nuts! Fingers crossed! Didn't get one of the Kit Kats though:(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

I also think I managed one of the boxes of nuts and my boyfriend got one too....hopefully!!!

Thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

No pillow for me either :(
    And I thought I was "special" cos they rang me :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Great haul today.....

Walkers nuts, will enjoy them tonight during the footie

done deal birthday giftbag - the brownie was yummie!

L'oreal sample for the OH

thanks to all the original OP's

:-)

Where do you get the donedeal bag?

How long does it take for the nuts to arrive?

Btw: if its to do with Walkers nuts, how is it that you get http://www.pepsimax.ie/sensations_nuts/index/1/ has anyone noticed that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

felice wrote: »

Voting has now been closed, i take it like the others, check it at midnite?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 felice

I saw this offer as it went live on facebook yesterday. It was at about 12.45pm (so lunch time). I entered myself and managed to get one and posted it straight away. They must have gone fast :(.

Did that and got 'voting has closed' message. I'll live without a kitkat ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I hit refresh there a minute ago for those nuts and it was at 77 packs available and asked me to enter my details, which i did.
    Then when i hit send it asked me to allow facebook to do whatever which it said yeah. It went back to the same page but this time it changed to "SORRY WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY" etc, but didnt give me any confirmation either as a pop up or in my emails that i was getting a box.
    Did anyone who has received them get some sort of confirmation that they got your details?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

CMpunked wrote: »
    I hit refresh there a minute ago for those nuts and it was at 77 packs available and asked me to enter my details, which i did.
    Then when i hit send it asked me to allow facebook to do whatever which it said yeah. It went back to the same page but this time it changed to "SORRY WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY" etc, but didnt give me any confirmation either as a pop up or in my emails that i was getting a box.
    Did anyone who has received them get some sort of confirmation that they got your details?

I didn't get any email or anything, just a congratulations message when I submitted my details.

Advertisement