Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

can get them in dunnes i think for 2.30 or near enough that, dunno how much in tescos. they were full size bags too. loved the chilli ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Got the nuts :P:P:P:P:P:P:P Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I thought this was mentioned on here already, but I just did a quick search and couldn't find it so just in case I'll mention it again.

Go to the Paddy Power page on Facebook and sign up for a free pair of pants as modelled recently by Nicklas Bendtner
    bendtner-paddy-power-600x339.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/app_253833044721206

I got mine today, one size Fitz Hall but at least they seem of good quality :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Fitz Hall??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_Hall

He's a footballer, his nickname is "One Size" Fitz Hall :D

(As in they don't ask do you want small, medium or large)

• Advertisement

johnnykilo wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_Hall

He's a footballer, his nickname is "One Size" Fitz Hall :D

(As in they don't ask do you want small, medium or large)

Ha, that's mad! :)

Thanks for that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Got a massive package today!
    TRAVEL PILLOW!
    thanks op, didn't think it would come!

phill106 wrote: »
    Got a massive package today!
    TRAVEL PILLOW!
    thanks op, didn't think it would come!

No way! Did you get a code??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Does everyone who signs up get the free Paddy Power UP?

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Does everyone who signs up get the free Paddy Power UP?

Well if you go to the Facebook page it says "Win a pair" but I just entered my details and hit submit and it said they'll be posted out within a week and they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Ms Happy wrote: »
    No way! Did you get a code??

No code, I had an email from tempur asking me for my details, they send me a few lines of a questionaire by post. I filled it in (it had freepost written on it) and dropped it into postbox :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Did anyone apply for Powerade Sports Bottle and still have not received it yet? My mate ordered a week after me and he recieved his 2-3 weeks ago... Got an e-mail regarding some delay but seriously what the heck how did he get his way before me?... Anyone get onto Powerade about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

RSA wrist bands came today, good week so far :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Got me nuts :p Great freebie so it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I missed my nuts today:(:pac: Bloody teenager wouldn't get out of bed to answer the door while I was out so I have to collect from the post office tomorrow:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Thanks OP for the nuts. The package itself looks impresive, I bet the nuts will be above of what I would expect from a freebie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Got the nuts, and my Dad and my partner's parents!

Very Impressive, thanks OP :D:D:D

Also got my nappy cream haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Picked up my 2 boxes of nuts today, (son got them on his account too) thanks again to Denofiniquity:) The kitkat peanut butter came in the post today too and I got the underpants during the week. Only checked in on this thread a couple of weeks ago and already have got 4 freebies. I am subscribed now to ensure I never miss another one. Thanks all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭uli84

bfocusd wrote: »
    I didn't sign up for the nuts, but from everyone's comments they sound delish, is the promotion over? If so can I just pick these up at any tescos or dunnes?

they are 33% off at Tescos at the moment, but don't remember how much they were...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

uli84 wrote: »
    they are 33% off at Tescos at the moment, but don't remember how much they were...

U just reminded me i have half a bag of nuts left somewhere :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 katiec123

hi i was just wondering.. iv juno applied for a good few freebies but iv only got 1 or 2 so whats happeneing? do you have to be there to sign for them or whats the story?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 katiec123

hi i was just wondering.. iv applied for a good few freebies but iv only got 1 or 2 so whats happeneing? do you have to be there to sign for them or whats the story?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

katiec123 wrote: »
    hi i was just wondering.. iv applied for a good few freebies but iv only got 1 or 2 so whats happeneing? do you have to be there to sign for them or whats the story?:confused:

You don't get everything you sign up for, never had to sign for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

mrmeindl wrote: »
    You don't get everything you sign up for, never had to sign for one.

What about the special code that well all use for our freebies? Should we let the OP in on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Doylers wrote: »
    What about the special code that well all use for our freebies? Should we let the OP in on it

:confused::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Your not alone, the majority of stuff I sign up/apply for I never receive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I seem to get whatever I sign up for, although some take alot longer to come than others. If you live in an apartment then you may have to go to the post office to collect some of the bigger things ( Like the nuts ) But the post man will leave a slip in your letter box to let you know it's there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Every so often you might not get them, or they run out. Personally, about 90% of the stuff I order turns up, I dont tend to be too upset, infact when I get post I cant remember what it would be for!

The other thing with the freebies is, if you've had to put in the post code "BT11AA" then there's a 50/50 chance you wont get it as it's a Northern Irish post code and when it arrives in Belfast and they notice that it's for the south, they might send it back. Then again I've recieved the odd few with that adress on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Can we avoid putting "I got my nuts" & Paddy Power Underwear" in the same post? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

chance to win a hi vis drawstring bag

https://www.facebook.com/RSAIreland/app_323748944372916

Advertisement