Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭brian_t

CMpunked wrote: »
    We love our facebook community and want to keep them happy.

Have you ever heard such unceremonial bs before? :pac:

Quite right.

That will teach Avonmore to offer us free milk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

brian_t wrote: »
    Quite right.

That will teach Avonmore to offer us free milk.

But the government wanted us to have free cheese.We just wanted it in liquid form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Min I heard about this ran to the local shops... I'm stocked for the next week anyways or until the 6th August with 8 cartons... thank you Avonmore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Got this email from Avonmore. "Theres always one who doesnt follow the rules" ;)

2cgzgye.png

I received the same email earlier, I still managed to use the coupons tonight and got 4ltrs of milk in Tesco, no problem! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Likewise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

david65 wrote: »
    Likewise
    Just used 1 in Tesco no problem at all, they even scanned it with the bar code

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Hi all, when shopping in Dunnes Clonmel this morning lady on till said staff were told not to accept the Avonmore Free Milk coupon. She didn't try to scan them so unsure if the barcode had been deactivated (as per their email yesterday). :( I moved on to finish my shopping in Tesco and they accepted and scanned my four coupons without question. :D I have enough milk now to do me for the week! Thank you Avonmore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Barnet wrote: »
    Hi all, when shopping in some Dunnes this morning lady on till said staff were told not to accept the Avonmore Free Milk coupon. She didn't try to scan them so unsure if the barcode had been deactivated (as per their email yesterday). :( I moved on to finish my shopping to somewhere else and they accepted and scanned my four coupons without question. :D I have enough milk now to do me for the week! Thank you Avonmore.

FYP.

Also..

They are obviously on to us and will know now where to tell to stop taking them.

We love our facebook community and want to keep them happy.

Have you ever heard such unceremonial bs before? :pac:

I'm quite surprised at the amount of abuse Avonmore is getting over this here.

Was anyone here really STUPID enough to think that Avonmore was giving out free milk for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

brian_t wrote: »
    I'm quite surprised at the amount of abuse Avonmore is getting over this here.

Was anyone here really STUPID enough to think that Avonmore was giving out free milk for the rest of the year.

Not one person here is giving out that they arent getting free milk for the rest of the year but more finding it hilarious that avonmore didn't think their campaign through and some people found the coupon to work more than once.

Calling anyone here stupid is a bit unfair, especially as you can see that we're all geniuses. :p

• Advertisement

Not one person here is giving out that they arent getting free milk for the rest of the year but more finding it hilarious that avonmore didn't think their campaign through and some people found the coupon to work more than once.

Calling anyone here stupid is a bit unfair, especially as you can see that we're all geniuses. :p

I thought it was pretty decent of them to allow the coupon be used all Friday even though they knew it was been abused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not one person here is giving out that they arent getting free milk
    No point crying over spilled milk.

I'll get me coat..........

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

nava wrote: »
    thanks,

No need to go to facebook, direct link to pdf is here as said above save the pdf we can have free milk for the rest of 2012

Also attached the pdf here to download.

<snip>

This link doesnt seem to be working, can anyone else get it working or can anyone PM me the coupon please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

This link doesnt seem to be working, can anyone else get it working or can anyone PM me the coupon please :D

Did you read the thread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Chucken wrote: »

you can actually expect someone yo read the thread ! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I never read this thread, and used some vouchers yesterday - for my weekly shop :eek: I was not aware that it had been pulled, now I know.

I dont think its the fact that we expected free milk for the rest of the year - it sounds like they put the coupon up - got cold feet and put up expiry date of end of august - even though coupon said December,

They then changed the terms and conditions, so its not like its a consumer fault -

Reminds me of the hoover free holidays years ago when they had to let loads of staff go because they could not take back the offer,

Stuff like this goes viral all the time - people will always look for an opportunity if its presented,

What I think is that the Avonmore executies need a lesson in technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    I never read this thread, and used some vouchers yesterday - for my weekly shop :eek: I was not aware that it had been pulled, now I know.

I dont think its the fact that we expected free milk for the rest of the year - it sounds like they put the coupon up - got cold feet and put up expiry date of end of august - even though coupon said December,

They then changed the terms and conditions, so its not like its a consumer fault -

Reminds me of the hoover free holidays years ago when they had to let loads of staff go because they could not take back the offer,

Stuff like this goes viral all the time - people will always look for an opportunity if its presented,

What I think is that the Avonmore executies need a lesson in technology.

Or maybe we all need a lesson about greed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Chucken wrote: »

I did thanks! and also got the free coupon PM'd to me so thanks to the member that did that... I got loads of free milk and will continue to do so till the end of the year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I got loads of free milk and will continue to do so till the end of the year :D

Good luck with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Adiboo wrote: »

Good luck with that.

Maybe he lives somewhere where the shop hasn't a clue and just takes the token and hands out the milk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I managed to use a milk coupon yesterday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Adiboo wrote: »
    Good luck with that.

We might not get free milk for the rest of the year but would for a few days/weeks till all shops are notified, even after notified some shops might accept them by mistake or because they forget, still 5 months till the expiration date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

Dunnes would not accept the coupon yesterday, all good things must come to an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Free emPerfumes samples
    http://www.foliem.com/Reserve/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Can someone please forward me to the milk coupon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

stevek93 wrote: »
    Can someone please forward me to the milk coupon :)
    its been cancelled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

daytob wrote: »
    its been cancelled.

Still worth a try ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

pbarr wrote: »

Is this a BT11AA job?

Advertisement