Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

eliza64 wrote: »

Linky not working or maybe just cause im on my phone. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Normally, Box.net provides users with 5 GB free account with a 25mb file size limit. Now, In honor of the HelloSign launch (a division of HelloFax, and lets you fill out and sign documents online, completely free), Box is giving away 25 GB of Free Online Cloud Storage for life to anyone who checks out HelloSign today. 25 GB never expires, valid for life, worth €9.99 Per Month. * Offer valid for new box accounts only. You’ll have to create a new account.

Sign up for free digital signatures with HelloSign and get 25GB of free storage with Box

1. Visit HelloSign.com, type your e-mail address and click on the “Try it free” button.

2. Within few minutes, you will receive an e-mail from HelloSign (admin@mail.hellosign.com) with the subject of “Box Promotion” . Click the “Here’s the link to get your 25 GB free with Box” link in the e-mail. You will then be taken to the Box.net free registration page. Enter your e-mail address, choose a password then click on “Continue” button, and complete your Box signup.

https://www.box.com/signup/o/hellosign_25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

eliza64 wrote: »

Yes, I need to show everyone on my friends list my desire for that :)

phill106 wrote: »
    Yes, I need to show everyone on my friends list my desire for that :)

I had just posted it on my wall. :D

• Advertisement

By box.net you mean box.com?

I already have 50gb storage on about 3 accounts because I synced with my Xperia. No way I can add the 25gb to my 50gb is there?

thatperson wrote: »
    marketing@tempur.co.uk

there was a nice woman named Danielle who helped me if that helps!

Your a star man! Just got a email there stating ill have my pillow in the next 2 week. Thanks!!! :D

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your email and apologies you have not received your pillow yet.

I will arrange for another to be sent out to you early next week.

Thank you again for taking the time to visit your nearest TEMPUR Retailer and I hope you enjoy your pillow when it arrives within the next 2 weeks.

By box.net you mean box.com?

I already have 50gb storage on about 3 accounts because I synced with my Xperia. No way I can add the 25gb to my 50gb is there?

Only for new customers. :(

pbarr wrote: »
    Normally, Box.net provides users with 5 GB free account with a 25mb file size limit. Now, In honor of the HelloSign launch (a division of HelloFax, and lets you fill out and sign documents online, completely free), Box is giving away 25 GB of Free Online Cloud Storage for life to anyone who checks out HelloSign today. 25 GB never expires, valid for life, worth €9.99 Per Month. * Offer valid for new box accounts only. You’ll have to create a new account.

Sign up for free digital signatures with HelloSign and get 25GB of free storage with Box

1. Visit HelloSign.com, type your e-mail address and click on the “Try it free” button.

2. Within few minutes, you will receive an e-mail from HelloSign (admin@mail.hellosign.com) with the subject of “Box Promotion” . Click the “Here’s the link to get your 25 GB free with Box” link in the e-mail. You will then be taken to the Box.net free registration page. Enter your e-mail address, choose a password then click on “Continue” button, and complete your Box signup.

https://www.box.com/signup/o/hellosign_25

Thanks man, just signed up there. smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

What kind of email do you send to the woman for the pillow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Neeson wrote: »

a kinky one

Just told them I haven't received it yet.

stevek93 wrote: »

Just told them I haven't received it yet.

I didn't send for one though. Will I just say I sent for it and it didn't arrive and then give my address?

I didn't send for one though. Will I just say I sent for it and it didn't arrive and then give my address?

Might not work but Id give it a shot anyways.

Take from freebiesIte.co.uk

Visit http://www.lynxblackcollection.com/

Click 'No Thanks/Feedback'

Then click "I wouldn’t buy fragrances online without smelling them first” option and you can request a free sample of Lynx Black luxury fragrances.

Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad 2 into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/360-panorama/id377342622?mt=8&affId=1018132

How did you send away for it in the first place?

How did you send away for it in the first place?

Was a offer going on there website a while back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

Then click "I wouldn’t buy fragrances online without smelling them first” option and you can request a free sample of Lynx Black luxury fragrances.

app won't load on the page for me. all i see is facebook around the edges.

Daniel112 wrote: »
    app won't load on the page for me. all i see is facebook around the edges.

Works for me fine. Try a different browser.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate went through fine. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Large collection of Free Microsoft eBooks for you, including: SharePoint, Visual Studio, Windows Phone, Windows 8, Office 365, Office 2010, SQL Server 2012, Azure, and more.

http://bit.ly/NZ8YY6 (Link shortened)
    Wow that's awesome, exactly what I need! Thanks mate

Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad 2 into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.

Are these usually not free?

Thought that myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

How would it send it to the republic if you have Belfast and the uk down in the details along with an Irish address?

This still makes me laugh.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67799589&postcount=8933

Theres loads that you have to pay for. Apparently this was one of them now its free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I have my doubts but I hope this ones for real. My girl is having her 15/105th next month so wouldn't mind some of these for her doggie party.

It went through fine for me, but I haven't got them yet. Hope they come soon. And no, I wont be tasting them myself!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

hey guys, recieved my free avanmore milk vouchers in the post this morning. cheap gits only gave me two. hope all of ye'rs arrive also.

Fill out the form and choose 2 of the following to try

BLACK ( Orthodox Black Tea)
    GREEN ( Moafeng Tea )
    SMOKEY BLACK TEA ( Handmade Smoky Black Tea )
    MASALA ( Spice Tea )
    LEMONGRASS ( Lemon Grass Tea )
    TULSI TEA ( Holi Basil Tea )

http://www.curvymoon.co.uk/get-sample.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 thatperson

Your a star man! Just got a email there stating ill have my pillow in the next 2 week. Thanks!!! :D

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your email and apologies you have not received your pillow yet.

I will arrange for another to be sent out to you early next week.

Thank you again for taking the time to visit your nearest TEMPUR Retailer and I hope you enjoy your pillow when it arrives within the next 2 weeks.

Cool :) and btw, I'm a girl but you're welcome!

Advertisement