Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

muffler wrote: »
    Yup, got mine also. I'll have to give it to the missus as its a wee bit small for me :o

Sell it to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I always go for XXL when I'm buying / blagging blind. That way if I can't wear it I can live in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,204 ✭✭✭✭muffler

kneemos wrote: »
    Sell it to her.
    Excellent idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I got one too. First freebie in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I'm intrigued to know what these T Shirts were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I'm intrigued to know what these T Shirts were

they were as on the post below.
    shanef84 wrote: »
    If you sign up to the CARLING REFRESHMENT SOCIETY you get a free tee-shirt (UK or Ireland).

Just enter there competition & tick the box signing up for the refreshment society -
    carlingrefreshmentsociety.com/en/frankholidayweekend

You will receive an email shortly after with the "CLAIM A free tee-shirt"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I can just about squeeze into my medium one, you'd think for a beer company they'd have bigger sizes ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,204 ✭✭✭✭muffler

you'd think for a beer company they'd have bigger sizes ;-)
    .....you'd think for a beer company they'd know better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

I can just about squeeze into my medium one, you'd think for a beer company they'd have bigger sizes ;-)

Likewise with mine

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Sonya4u

Got my Tshirt yesterday too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Got mine as well..thx OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

suave.4u wrote: »
    Got mine as well..thx OP.

Same here thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I've two tickets to Laughter Lounge this Friday. Free beer each if tickets collected by 7.30 PM me if interested!

Tickets now GONE!

I have 2 more tickets for the Thursday July 9th if anyone is interested! PM!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Bored_lad wrote: »
    Ignore just redirects to fb

Why ignore? Yes it does direct to Aveeno facebook but to a free sample request page, so pretty much the same as any free sample site page? I gave my details to receive the free sample so that's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

ncur wrote: »
    Why ignore? Yes it does direct to Aveeno facebook but to a free sample request page, so pretty much the same as any free sample site page? I gave my details to receive the free sample so that's fine.

Sorry I posted another link to Aveeno samples but it redirected to the same link I wanted people to ignore my post.

Bored_lad wrote: »
    Sorry I posted another link to Aveeno samples but it redirected to the same link I wanted people to ignore my post.

Ah gotcha. No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭AppleD

I've two tickets to Laughter Lounge this Friday. Free beer each if tickets collected by 7.30 PM me if interested and i can email voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

Gormal wrote: »

Thanks received sample today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Got my free Comfort sample and Aveeno moisturiser sample!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

Same here thanks to original posters, a lovely surprise :)

vivab13 wrote: »
    Same here thanks to original posters, a lovely surprise :)

Yes got both Comfort and Aveeno at the start of the week, thanks to Gormal for the Comfort sample link and to Allyall for the Aveeno sample link. Really nice to get something in the postbox that isn't a bill! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

ncur wrote: »
    Yes got both Comfort and Aveeno at the start of the week, thanks to Gormal for the Comfort sample link and to Allyall for the Aveeno sample link. Really nice to get something in the postbox that isn't a bill! :pac:

i concur , thanks to the posters of these items ..
    i got them over the last few weeks and really enjoy getting them in the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Couple of free samples arrived on Friday, well so I thought. Got face creams, comfort sample etc, all the samples were taking from their packaging by some thieving postman somewhere along the journey to me. Don't know what I'm more pissed with, the fact the samples where taking or the fact I then went onto receive the empty envelopes/packaging :mad:

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Couple of free samples arrived on Friday, well so I thought. Got face creams, comfort sample etc, all the samples were taking from their packaging by some thieving postman somewhere along the journey to me. Don't know what I'm more pissed with, the fact the samples where taking or the fact I then went onto receive the empty envelopes/packaging :mad:

Blinking heck! Probably someone along the line thought it would be mega lolz to do that. Any other posters affected I wonder? Bad form anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

hellboy99 wrote: »

quick ring to post office to alert them ,might not be samples next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Free Sample of Fat Burning Coffee (Limited)

Free Cosmetics, Toiletries and Skincare products to test
    Products are already tested as being safe, they just want to know whether they work or not!
    They send stuff to you at home to test for them free of charge. But sometimes you have to be quick replying to their email invites, as they fill up pretty fast.

Free D.I.Y. book in association with The Daily Star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

quick ring to post office to alert them ,might not be samples next time
    Absolute waste of time, got every excuse under the son from them... not the first time something like this has happened to me either.

Advertisement