Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

That's awful I've heard of it happening to people with presents and birthday cards but stealing smaples is a first I've heard. I'd make an official complaint to An Post and just keep complaining to everyone you can the chances are they won't care but I'd still try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

SelfBuild & Improve Your Home, Dublin 2015 free tickets stumbled upon it via twitter I think, may also be a chance to win a bathroom makeover or the likes at the event

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Anyone else getting numerous survey phonecalls after signing up to get samples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

amor3 wrote: »

Nope, but given I often use numerous e-mail addresses to get multiple freebies they've probably written me off as a scumbag freeloader. Shocking that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The only thing real I supply when applying for freebies is my address..
    Name/Number/Email/FB all fake.
    If I don't get something because of that, it's worth it.:)

• Advertisement

The only sample i completed fully (and truthfully😉) was for the comfort..

^ did that too. got the Comfort sample (thanks to that poster, by the way) but no spam phone calls yet.

Nope. You can ask them where they got your number and to remove you from their list. Wasn't Gsk by any chance?

Gormal wrote: »
    Nope. You can ask them where they got your number and to remove you from their list. Wasn't Gsk by any chance?

Yes I'll will do if i get any more. I can't remember who they said they were but gsk kinda rings a bell alright. It was a London number, just have it blocked from my phone now. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭upinthesky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Snowstandards

You can watch the first five episodes of Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, 24, The Wire and Prison Break for literally no fee and you don't even have to sign up to anything.

Obviously, if you're not a Sky customer you won't be able to sign up to the full service in the end, but if you're on a budget these days and want to clean your slate on the piracy side of things, then give it a go!

Fortunately, I have the full service so I've 1000's of hours of content to get through.
    I personally believe it's a great competitor to Netflix (but obviously not cost wise ).

I've a new account so I can't leave the link below but you can watch them via go.sky.com > Sky Boxsets > Free Trial.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What does that have to do with Xtravision?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Thargor wrote: »
    What does that have to do with Xtravision?

Xtravision emailed the link ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

You can watch the first five episodes of Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, 24, The Wire and Prison Break for literally no fee and you don't even have to sign up to anything.
    via go.sky.com > Sky Boxsets > Free Trial.

Enjoy!

Asked me to sign in when I tried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

GBX wrote: »
    Xtravision emailed the link ..
    Really? Thats a bit random.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Snowstandards

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Asked me to sign in when I tried.

I've done it on different IP's without an account and it still worked for me.
    Did you click the "Sky Box sets" part then the "free trial" on the side menu?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Thargor wrote: »
    Really? Thats a bit random.

Yeah I thought so too .. Forgot I was on their list but surprised nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭suave.4u

GBX wrote: »
    Yeah I thought so too .. Forgot I was on their list but surprised nonetheless

They just ask for phone number and no address.
    Would be bit wary of this one. Don't want any naked trader calling me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Free sample Comfort Intense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

I've done it on different IP's without an account and it still worked for me.
    Did you click the "Sky Box sets" part then the "free trial" on the side menu?

Tried it with an Irish IP VPN as well, still asks to sign in :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭dball

To continue to use the ALDI Photo Service you will need to register your details again, even if you are already an ALDI Photo Service customer. Your account will not be transferred to the new website and software. Please register again at: https://shop.aldiphotos.ie/shop/viewNewUserForm.do.

As a special welcome offer, we would like to give you 75 FREE 6x4 prints*. Simply register for the service on the new ALDI Photos website to enjoy this offer.

Below you will find further information about the important changes to ALDI Photos:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

dball wrote: »
    To continue to use the ALDI Photo Service you will need to register your details again, even if you are already an ALDI Photo Service customer. Your account will not be transferred to the new website and software. Please register again at: https://shop.aldiphotos.ie/shop/viewNewUserForm.do.

As a special welcome offer, we would like to give you 75 FREE 6x4 prints*. Simply register for the service on the new ALDI Photos website to enjoy this offer.

Below you will find further information about the important changes to ALDI Photos:

The free prints are for new customers as well, once you register, they'll send an email with a code. You will need to pay for postage but I think it's about €2.99 from what other posters have said.

FREE 3D glasses:
    http://free-3d-glasses.com/

Something for the kids to play with I guess.

FREE 3D glasses:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

suave.4u wrote: »
    FREE 3D glasses:

Think thats just a scam, never got them the last time it ran and heard it was just an email harvest, but I never confirmed, maybe someone else remembers

21/25

Grand, I'll be the envy of the lads with my cool 3D specs and my smelly stuff from Johnny Versace.

Seriously, thanks for the tips, folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Gormal wrote: »

Everything out of stock now :(

Advertisement