If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba 32RL853B

Options
  • 18-10-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,
    Do you have the Toshiba 32RL853B in stock and what would it cost with delivery to Cork? Also, do you sell the network adaptor for it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi filo87.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunatley the Toshiba 32RL853B is now listed as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" as it has now finished with ourselves at RicherSounds.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/toshiba/32rl853/tosh-32rl853

We only have our Display screen left and would be priced at the online price of £309.95. It has bene on dispaly for around 3 weeks and would come with all accys and the standard Toshiba warranty!

Delivery on the this would cost £19.95.

Let me know if this would be of interest to you or any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for getting back to me. Does it come with the internet adaptor for that price? If not, would you have anything similar (full HD, LED, internet) for about the same price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

It doesn't come with the adaptor at that price and the adaptor isn't one that we stock.

Currently I wouldn't have an alternative at the same price as this is a clearance line and is priced accordingly.

I wouldn't have an alternative at the same price.

The closest would be the Sony KDL32CX523. This is a basic 32" LCD model that does have internet but it's not one that we ship at the moment and it's only £299.95 by cash back redemption from Sony.

The one to go for is the LG 32LV550T which got a 5 star review in What Hifi at £600 and is now just £449.95. This is a 100Hz LED model compared to the 50Hz LCD Sony.

Let me know if I can help any further.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Thanks Dave for replying,
    I'll have to leave it so as I can get a Toshiba new for less money elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Filo.

No problem, sorry we couldn't help on this occasion.

Regards

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.