Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair Accessible Restaurant

Options
  • 18-10-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am looking to book dinner for a family and one of the guys is in a wheelchair, its not a basic one as he needs his back/neck supported so it is quite large.

I am just looking to see if anyone would know any decent spacious places we are in Tallaght so anywere from Tallaght to City Centre would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

[SIZE=+1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]

[/FONT][/SIZE]Hi -

Here's a list of Disabled-Accessible Dublin restaurants which you might care to give a look: http://www.menupages.ie/bestfor/disabled_access/dublin.aspx

As one who must use a mobility scooter when outside my home, I can certainly empathise ... and not just in relation to restaurants!

Sincerely hope this is not too late and the meal is a huge success!smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

Fallon and Byrne is a great restaurant. It's upstairs but there's a lift, and the restaurant is quite large and spacious so it shouldn't be a problem to move around. Maybe ring ahead and see if the lift is big enough, but i think it should be.

Advertisement