Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 gone?

Options
  • 18-10-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

I don't play all that much and haven't got the new version or anything but I was happily playing BFBC2 online yesterday but today there's not a game to be found.

What's the deal with that? Anyone know?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's Tuesday morning, it's the same maintenance period that's been used for the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

Just went on it there and could not find any games at all either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Spear wrote: »
    It's Tuesday morning, it's the same maintenance period that's been used for the last few years.

Ah - this is the first time I've ever tried to play on a Tuesday morning I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Same problem now. Cant find any games at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Nuthin'.
    Goddammit.

• Advertisement

Tried again tonight and got nothing.

What's the story?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Had problems last night where if I tried to join a game on my own it wouldn't do anything. Had to join a friends session to get into any sort of game.

Really annoying as I'm nearing rank 50 and want to get it done beofre BF3.

Had problems last night where if I tried to join a game on my own it wouldn't do anything. Had to join a friends session to get into any sort of game.

But I ain't got no friends...... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Got a few games of Vietnam in last night night and this morning but with low player numbers, can't join anything right now :(
    I hope it's because they are updating the servers for BF3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Tried to play some earlier, it just couldn't find a game! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Working fine for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    But I ain't got no friends...... :(

Go into xbox guide -> Friends then all the way to the right to see players you have played against recently, try and find one playing BC2 then join their game, thats what I had to do just now.

Advertisement