Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring degrees

Options
  • 18-10-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys, Im currently in the second year of a Bachelor of Business and law degree and want to go into commerce. Its possible for me to go into Year 2 Semester 2 of commerce next semester but this would result in a massive workload as I would have to take 2 extra modules in order to get enough credits, and theres no way I can attend lectures for 8 modules at once and get a decent GPA.

Is there any way I can get into Year 1 Semester 2 of commerce? Since I was studying business and law Ive already covered most of the material in semester1 of commerce but I heard that you can only apply to get into the first year of a degree via the CAO and I really dont want to have to wait until next September to transfer.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Advertisement