Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Inheritance Cycle

Options
  • 18-10-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Anyone else looking forward to next months release of the final installment? What are your ideas on what might happen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

It's been a couple of years since I last read them but I cannot wait to see how it all ends. Brisingr was my favourite by far! It was just so action packed and full of suspense!

Paolini has some imagination on him. I love how he writes. He sets the scenes perfectly.

I am kinda sad it's ending though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I liked the first two but the third really bored me! I'll give the new one a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 DB Cooper 23

I am re-reading Brisingr at the minute. It's my favourite as well but I can't believe how much of it I had forgotten. I'm disappointed it's going to end too but the last book promises to be spectacular!

Advertisement