Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for coffee in Cork

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Was in Orso this morning , really really good coffee I must say. Ordered 1kg of beans from Green Bean there and then.

Decent coffee in Cork is really coming along

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Filter have a great selection of Green Bean, Badger & Dodo and 3fe that they will grind for you.

Sorry my apologies I got confused, filter have Golden Bean not green bean.

kcb wrote: »
    Brilliant, that's not surprising though!
    It's limited membership to the Cork Coffee Clique...

Idaho & young Cantillon made themselves look like prized idiots IMO, both came across like insufferable morons who fear competition and attempted to thrive off a local patriotism that was self created.

If Idaho closed for lunch it wouldn't surprise me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Augeo wrote: »
    Idaho & young Cantillon made themselves look like prized idiots IMO, both came across like insufferable morons who fear competition and attempted to thrive off a local patriotism that was self created.

If Idaho closed for lunch it wouldn't surprise me.

Is Cantillon behind the Cork Coffee handle on Twitter? They have some parochial agenda anyway whoever it is.

It's a shame. Pathetic in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WoolyJumper

sporina wrote: »
    went to the new Warren and Allen in the city over the weekend.. staff are friendly and the interior is bring but v v warm.. the coffee was not to my liking at all.. had a cake and tbh it tasted processed.. didn't have that homemade taste - and its quiet €.. its not for me.. but others might like it... staff do seem lovely though..

I was there twice now, I thought the coffee was nice but then again I regularly drink costa coffee :pac: I will say though the staff there are absolutely lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

I was there twice now, I thought the coffee was nice but then again I regularly drink costa coffee :pac: I will say though the staff there are absolutely lovely!

yeah coffee is such a personal thing.. but.. there is muck and not muck - W&A is not muck..
    yeah good customer service goes a looong way in my book.. hope they keep it up..

Is Cantillon behind the Cork Coffee handle on Twitter? They have some parochial agenda anyway whoever it is.

It's a shame. Pathetic in fact.

Not that I'm aware.

It was his open letter to the people of Cork when Weatherspoons were coming in that I'm mentioning him for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Augeo wrote: »
    Not that I'm aware.

It was his open letter to the people of Cork when Weatherspoons were coming in that I'm mentioning him for.

Ah yes! He's some beaut alright, God love him.

I love the way this Coffee Cork account picks and chooses the independents they feel are worthy of their support.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Ah yes! He's some beaut alright, God love him.

I love the way this Coffee Cork account picks and chooses the independents they feel are worthy of their support.

Any link to the twitter acc? That letter was cringeworthy alright

Advertisement