Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Electrical service..

Options
  • 18-10-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

On Thursday the 6th of this month I ordered a laptop from DID online when they had a 10% discount. It stated that the deliver will take between 3-5 days. That was nearly 2 weeks ago.

I've since been in contact with them via their online chat and they have told me that they are out of stock. They never sent me an email, never called me, saying that there will be a delay on the item. It was up to me to find out what the hell was going on. Now after talking to one of their staff today they expect a shipment in at the end of the month.

It has become a joke really. They said I could cancel the order if I wanted but that's no good to me as the laptop was good value. I asked them about some sort of compensation and they just said they cant do any, sorry.

I know I'm gone on a bit of a rant but this is a joke of a service. I usually thought online shopping was handier but not after this mess:mad:.

Comments

Advertisement