Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses - Reunited! (Dublin Date) - *NO ticket sales/requests - Discussion only*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Video of Friday in Heaton Park in full :)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Personally I'd pay the extra few bob NOT to have piss flung at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eircom email is crap

Personally I'd pay the extra few bob NOT to have piss flung at me.

I don't think it will make one bit of difference if you bring your own drink in or get pay for it at the bar, there's is still a chance ya could get covered in piss:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

How many people are expected, 10, 15, 20 thousand?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

I don't think it will make one bit of difference if you bring your own drink in or get pay for it at the bar, there's is still a chance ya could get covered in piss:o

I think that was a response to there being a lack of toilets. It could have gotten very aggressive there with the bar/toilet situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 ElephantStone

No rain today lads. Get in ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Subject

should be alright with those.
    as a lad, i wouldn't try get in with wellies on after the gig though, it's still a club at the end of the day, "afterparty" or not. there'll be plenty of people there who weren't at the gig...
    as mentioned above though, it's one of, if not the best, clubs in dublin, good music, good atmosphere, nice crowd...

Re: Twisted Pepper Afterparty and boots/wellies... All good! Dungarees, bandanas, Joe Bloggs baggies, tie-dye shirts etc. also welcomed. ;)

So are the gates definitely opening at 5pm now? It says 6pm on my ticket?

Also how early do you reckon I would have to be there in order get a spot pretty close up in the pit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Really can't wait for this, does anybody know if it's ok to bring drink into the gig,hoping to bring some whiskey and coke in a small coke bottle,

From my experience with gigs, bring your coke but have it opened as you're going through security and the lid in your pocket.
    Sometimes they confiscate the lids for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Sometimes they confiscate the lids for some reason.
    Ever get hit with a full bottle with a lid on? Let's just say that it hurts more than a bottle without a lid on.

General rule at gigs is that you're not allowed to bring alcohol in, but if you're inventive, you can get away with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Ever get hit with a full bottle with a lid on? Let's just say that it hurts more than a bottle without a lid on.

General rule at gigs is that you're not allowed to bring alcohol in, but if you're inventive, you can get away with.

Ah, but if it was a bottle of piss, I'd rather it had a lid on.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Ah, but if it was a bottle of piss, I'd rather it had a lid on.

Although you probably wouldn't know anything about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

I have a couple of questions:

Are there 'pit passes' or anything for this or is it basically the earlier you go the closer to the stage you get?

I know it's a long shot but if anybody knows anywhere around the exits or anything where the band leave/any other possible autograph locations I would love to know. I know, long shot but they're one of my favourite bands.

Thanks

bleach94 wrote: »
    I know it's a long shot but if anybody knows anywhere around the exits or anything where the band leave/any other possible autograph locations I would love to know. I know, long shot but they're one of my favourite bands.

Thanks
    You'd have better chance meeting them walking around Grafton Street tomorrow. A mate lives in Germany and met Ian and Mani out and about for a walk a couple of weeks ago. Even got some pretty cool pictures taken with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

Aw-IUJ5CEAAuWOU.jpg:large
    Aw9mLeHCAAA-RPZ.jpg:large

Hopin that it doesn't rain anymore... the ground under the white plastic is still sappin. Rest of the grass is gettin a bit drier... Tractors were laying down gravel at parts also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Who's supporting tomorrow?
    Would I need wellies such in the weather there?
    If I park in the red Cow could I get the lous back after the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

pistonsvox wrote: »
    Aw-IUJ5CEAAuWOU.jpg:large
    Aw9mLeHCAAA-RPZ.jpg:large

Hopin that it doesn't rain anymore... the ground under the white plastic is still sappin. Rest of the grass is gettin a bit drier... Tractors were laying down gravel at parts also

Ya reckon we can ditch the Wellies so ? No more rain forecast

dario28 wrote: »
    Ya reckon we can ditch the Wellies so ? No more rain forecast

I'd recommend not wearing your best runners anyway... there still is a chance of muck like cos its already fairly pox around the site from all the work vehicles.

thesultan wrote: »
    Who's supporting tomorrow?
    Would I need wellies such in the weather there?
    If I park in the red Cow could I get the lous back after the gig?

The Minutes, The Justice Tonight Band and The Wailers.
    Wear old runners... And depends what time the last Luas is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Pretty **** support

• Advertisement

I'd say mick jones' band is class

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

The wailers are pretty great too :)

So are the gates definitely opening at 5pm now? It says 6pm on my ticket?

Also how early do you reckon I would have to be there in order get a spot pretty close up in the pit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

I think that was a response to there being a lack of toilets. It could have gotten very aggressive there with the bar/toilet situation.

Pissing on a fence / grass is done in response to lack of toilets. Firing piss at others is done due to being f***ing scum.

• Site Banned Posts: 153 ✭✭kegzmc

Does anyone know when this gig is on? Are tickets on sale yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

kegzmc wrote: »
    Srlsy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

kegzmc wrote: »
    Erm..... Awkward....

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

Is it ok to bring a backpack in to these concerts? Nothing contraband in it just change of clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

if i ran boards id ban every mongo who comes on here and asked the same questions doing my head in, ill bang there fu**ing drum!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

but1er wrote: »
    if i ran boards id ban every mongo who comes on here and asked the same questions doing my head in, ill bang there fu**ing drum!!!
    Scuze me, will der be gargle at dis?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement