Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses - Reunited! (Dublin Date) - *NO ticket sales/requests - Discussion only*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

In the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 18,595 ✭✭✭✭kippy

In the bag.
    Im not gone on the Phoenix Park as a venue but I wont have a chance to see them elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

s8n wrote: »
    In the bag

me 2 dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Sorted :D

Sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Success!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Got em as well! First time in a long while that I've been successful getting tickets from the ticketmaster website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

just got mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

had about ten min wait time. its cracking me up. still two mins left. been about 14 in total.....so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Doesnt seem like too many problems. Hopefully doesnt sell out too fast, assuming its 80k capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Got 4 handily enough, as did two of my mates. Any not taken up will be gladly sold on at face value. Hopefully the scalper scum will be down a few quid on what they normally get anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

That was painless. Refreshed on the button at 8am and had the tickets confirmed within a minute. Even had them selected on the iPad as well in case there was any trouble. I'm a little bit on the excited side!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

in queue for 14 minutes but got there eventually:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

In my phoenix paradise!!!

I'll get my coat :)

7 minutes for me but got there in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

They wanted a secure mastercard code which i havent activated, got kicked out and needed to go in again, about 10 mins, but paid on laser and sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Originally waited less than a minute for mine then my fat finger pressed back by accident. Had to wait 7 minutes the second time round. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Next summer's going to be good. Tom Petty, Bruce & Stone Roses all within a few weeks.

I cannot WAIT for this gig.

Just checked there and only getting a wait time of less than 1 minute. In reality it took about 8 seconds. Wonder will they sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

Sorted with no hassle. Reckon there'll be a 2nd date on the Friday if there's only 36,000 tickets. Bit gutted it's not Slane, saw the Pixies and Chilli Peppers in the park a few years back and thought it was a dreadful venue....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Got 4 handy enough after some light soiling of underwear when it said 7 mins waiting time, and €6.35 booking charge is a bit of a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

is anyone starting to wonder what the capacity of this gig will be...Considering it's still on sale after 35 mins ?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

BaZmO* wrote: »
    There'll be war if they don't play a large chunk of their classics. Plus, they only have 2 albums, with running times of 49mins & 60mins each. I'd imagine they'll be playing for at least 2 hours so they'd want to have an awful lot of new stuff if they're not going to play their greatest hits.

Add at least another albums worth of B sides that are better tunes than most bands could knock out in their lifetime and 3 non album singles (4 if you include So Young which they won't play).....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

s8n wrote: »
    is anyone starting to wonder what the capacity of this gig will be...Considering it's still on sale after 35 mins ?

I'd say 80k, so doesnt surprise me its still on sale. Obviously a lot cant afford tickets so close to christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Nice to see the touts are about already

Joke's on him since the show's not sold out, doesn't sound like it's going to sell out in the next day and half either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

The venue isn't built yet, presumably they will just scale the size of the thing to meet the demand.
    No need to buy extras for mates in that scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Just got mine, slept it out and thought they'd all be gone. I'm one happy girlie today :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Report the item, I just did. The more that do it the better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement