Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Render With limestone window surounds??

Options
  • 18-10-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,
    I'm currently building a house and am coming to roof level. On the front and the sides I've put full limestone suround around the windows, about 125mm thick, the house is two story and set back about 30 feet from a main road, I need to pic a colour or decide on what finish would look best with the limestone. I've looked at a few houses that have a beige rendered finish and it brings the limestone up really well, anybody got and advise or good pic's, I'm finding it hard to get pictures to show to my partner who would like more ideas.
    Thanks in advance!
    ?attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=1331766df4cf75a1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭4400kevin

Can you get your plasterer to put a few colour samples near the limestone? and then choose which one looks best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gfgene

Thanks for the idea, suppose I just wanted to be ahead of the plaster-er and have the decision made before he came along, have'nt decided on the guy how will be doing it either yet, some guys still have to come back to me with their prices.

Advertisement