Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photospeed Longwalk

Options
  • 18-10-2011 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

I've been here for the first time and just got some prints done in it. I find it to be the cheapest place in town and very fast service. Has anyone here been to it? if so what do you think of it? Is it only open or something because I've never seen it before. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Theshamen

This my first post on boards anyways yep I've been there yesterday and go a very pleasant service they were doin a deal "7x5 prints for just 15 cents" so it didn't rob my pocket either. My girl friend said its The photographer down in bridge street that owns it maybe that's why it's good, anyway I was very happy too:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

I've been in there a few times since it opened. They were very helpful and pricing was good . It's run by the guy who runs Lifestyle photography on Bridge street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

I went to the old store that was there before to get some passport photos... €10 for 4.. needless to say I went elsewhere. No wonder it went out of business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 twiggy1974

tenchi-fan wrote: »
    I went to the old store that was there before to get some passport photos... €10 for 4.. needless to say I went elsewhere. No wonder it went out of business.

I went into Photospeed.ie in the long walk it looks nothing like the old fuji fustie, festering shop it was, i got my passport done it was perfect, and also very friendly service to.

great job guys.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

twiggy1974 wrote: »
    I went into Photospeed.ie in the long walk it looks nothing like the old fuji fustie, festering shop it was, i got my passport done it was perfect, and also very friendly service to.

How much did they cost?

Any relations working there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 twiggy1974

tenchi-fan wrote: »
    How much did they cost?

Any relations working there?

They cost me €8.00 and i got 6 i think....and no to the later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

I have to say they are dead on - quick with the prints and happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Yeah best in da town if you ask me. He has two websites too.

www.photospeed.ie
    www.lifestylephotography.ie

and has a facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/pages/photospeedie/169207526500342

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lifestyle-Photography/118980923613

Nice clean shops and modern unlike some photo places I've seen which just look like you've walked into a 70's lounge.

Onesimus

Advertisement