Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress / TimThumb problem

Options
  • 18-10-2011 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I have a Linux Shared hosting account and just installed a wordpress theme that uses the timthumb script to display thumbnails. Havent been able to get it to work and I've even given the developers of the theme backend access to my wordpress installation and ftp access but they've been unable to diagnose a problem are pushing it back to my host.

This is an extremely popular script used on millions of sites I'm told. Is there any reason why it wouldnt work on a blacknight hosted account?

Thanks

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Eenoog11

Yo Nailer

Your better off contacting Blacknight support via below:
    http://support.blacknight.ie/

I am using timthumb on my server so it shouldn't be a problem, your issue is most likely due to an incorrect path setting or permissions etc...

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Cheers Dude

P

Hi there,

Could you drop an email into support@ and we can look into if for you?

The issue is most likely due to an incorrect path setting or permissions, but we will confirm that for you.

Thanks,

Niamh.

Advertisement