Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Autumn treatment

Options
  • 18-10-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for a brand name autumn feed for the lawn to try and help it through the winter. I usually end up in Woddies type places with my kids running riot, and I'm faced with walls and walls of products I dont recognise or know if they are the right thing. Added to that, finding someone to give advice is nearly impossible, and its even less likely they have the knowledge to advise on the specifics.

So....can anyone recommend a brand name autumn feed for my lawn. Its in pretty good condition, not a lot of weed, patchy but generally good growth. Having a brand name allows me to ring around and find who has it, rather than traipse around with the kids for the afternoon.

One other thing - I have a few patches of clover. I have read various posts on here re what to do, and they either inform me of the positive contribution clover makes to environment, or they talk of chemicals I'm looking for in whatever weed killer I choose. If anyone can recommend a brand name I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement