Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car boot sale

• 18-10-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

just wondering is there any car boot sales in limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

as far as I know , a car park near absolute hotel does on one Sunday???

Thats kind of a guess but Ive heard from a few people theres one around there alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I think there's one in Eastway Business Park too, but I'm not sure when.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

That's it, near The Absolute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 littlemisslou

there one in barringtons car park every sunday. its quite good. i go often x

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭LimerickSports

thanks lilmisslou wat time it on x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 littlemisslou

traders get there from 7am, i think it opens from 8am onwards till 2pm,it depends what time the traders want to stay to. its a 1 euro entry free to get in. its in the car park itself but there will be a steward on the entrance to the car park who will give you the ticket for entry. hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Just to let people know the one in Eastway business park is now closed due to the place actually going on fire, only one around Limerick is the one at barringtons there was one somewhere near coonagh also but not sure if that one is still running??

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭LimerickSports

okay thanks everyone.. just one more question where is barringtons car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

there is one at caherdavin girls national school tomorrow,not sure if its going to be a regular thing or not but worth a look anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement