Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showering facilities after cycling

Options
  • 18-10-2011 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Do you know if there are showers that students can use after cycling in UCD ??

Custom showering facilities are planned for next year, but do not know of anywhere at present ....

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rebecca1988

there is some in the sports centre that all ucd students can use!! there used for all the sports teams etc, pretty horrible tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Thanks Rebecca

Do I have to become a member of the gym to use showers ??

Sorry for the qustions, I am new ..b

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There is a shower in the engineering building down in the basement. Last I heard it works and is hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rebecca1988

nope, there's separate ones for the gym, but like you can walk in2 the other ones,don't even need a student card. there's a desk beside the doors of sports centre so you'll find them easily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Also showers on the first floor of the health sciences building

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Rebecca, Red and Will

Go raibh maith agat , am happy to know this as I cycle a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Red Alert wrote: »
    There is a shower in the engineering building down in the basement. Last I heard it works and is hot.

They even keep shampoo in there! Or at least they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I must find this shower you speak of*

*will never happen, theres chems down there

Advertisement