Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case Swap

Options
  • 18-10-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for swapping cases for my HAF 932, would like a Antec 1200 idealy but since that case is a smidge more premium then my HAF I'd be more so looking for a mid-tower that I could use for lan parties with almost the same level of cooling. Should let you all know 2 of the 4 front usb port are broken plus I did spray paint the front grills blue which I think looks pretty cool tbh but in hindsight I should sprayed em red to match the red led fan, ohh well live and learn.

Here's me case on the "Your Main PC Thread"
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70545071&postcount=692

Be handy for anyone looking for a full tower case to build a full water cooling system which was my original plan when I baught it two years ago but unfortunatly money got too tight so I don't need a full tower case anymore even tho it'll be hard for me to say goodbye to it =[

Advertisement