Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demolished housing estate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

the GALL wrote: »
    Just saw this today thought it might make for an interesting topic
    http://www.cisireland.com/NewsItem.aspx?NewsId=1223
    Will this be the first of many?

short answer yes half of Longford Rosscommon etc could be knocked

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Maybe it's not a bad thing (I dont mean knockin longford) but takein down these estates. Maybe if there was some salvage crews were put into remove whats salvageable and to sell on what they find and clean the place out when they are finished. I'm just sayin

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

the GALL wrote: »
    Maybe it's not a bad thing (I dont mean knockin longford) but takein down these estates. Maybe if there was some salvage crews were put into remove whats salvageable and to sell on what they find and clean the place out when they are finished. I'm just sayin

There's already plenty of "enterprising" folk stripping ghost estate houses for fittings/metal etc.

Advertisement