Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. 2010: Predictions!

• 18-10-2011 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

It's never too early! :pac:

Share anything you have with us, we're all in this together! *plays cheesy high school musical songs*

Higher Level Irish:
    Both my grinds teacher and my teacher think an essay on young people will come up as an Aiste/Díospóireacht!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Share anything you have with us, we're all in this together! *plays cheesy high school musical songs*

Higher Level Irish:
    Both my grinds teacher and my teacher think an essay on young people will come up as an Aiste/Díospóireacht!
    I have great predictions for the 2010 LC *gets exam papers*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I have great predictions for the 2010 LC *gets exam papers*

I actually fail at life.

Mods, help! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Higher Level Irish:

If that Aiste came up it would be the greatest thing that has ever happened within the Irish language. I wrote the essay of my life on that subject so I'd only have to remember the key points from my essay. It was about 1500 words to put things in perspective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

But but but don't you have to write a really fantastic essay on that since its fairly simplistic? :(

Advertisement