Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English gigs in irish ticketmaster outlets

Options
  • 18-10-2011 6:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Will an irish Ticketmaster outlet be selling tickets for the Stone Roses gigs on Friday morning? Im not risking missing out on tickets because of the site crashing or something stupid like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Irish ticketmaster outlets don't sell tickets for uk gigs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Fúck, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

You can only buy English tickets online through ticketmaster but they charge a hefty commission compared to what you pay for Irish tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Most UK gigs are sold through multiple agents, though. The Stone Roses ones are through Ticketmaster, GigsandTours and Ticketline. If you're online in time and have all three open, I'd imagine you'll be ok.

I've never missed out on tickets if I was online in time. You may have a 20min wait or so if demand is high, but with 150,000 going on sale, I'd say it'll be fine. Also, if any of the sites do go down, it will mean their allocation isn't being sold, so they'll be there when the site comes back.

Advertisement