Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good fortune teller. Dublin

Options
  • 18-10-2011 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi everyone going through very tough time at the moment in life and never been to fourtune teller so might put my mind at ease a bit . i am looking for one he best dont want to waste my money on crap.

i am based near liffey valley shoppin centre myself so dont wanna really travel outside dublin . anyone know any one or have numbers etc could they pass the on and tell me your experience thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

There is a lady Marie on Moore Lane just off Henry... She is fairly good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭jayunot777

do you have contact number ?? thanks . looking to go today or tomorrow . was reading on this and some people were saying some guy in the phenoix park ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭jayunot777

i know a person went to one called madam grey . does anybody know of her ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 toe toe

Hi there is a really good in darndale. her name is linda gunnery. i went to her a few years ago. i want to go back again but i cant find her number, so if anyone has it could you send it to me pleasa:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 littlestar05

hi i have had a reading of the lady in moore lane maire was her name i dont know how she new the things she told me she was great shes worth going to see

• Advertisement
Advertisement