Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bright red eyebrow dye!

• 18-10-2011 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭

I normally dye my eyebrows myself using an Eyelure brow dye kit in black, but as my hair is bright red I've been giving some serious thought's to dying my brows to match! My brows are naturally very,very fair (white) and are due for a touch up very soon!

Does anyone know anywhere that would stock anything other than the bog standard colours? I don't mind paying to get it done or buying a kit. Google isn't helping much!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Could you not use the same dye as you use on your hair, assuming you're using something like Crazy Colour or SFX? Use Jolen to bleach them (if you're not letting them 'grow out') and then go from there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

This isnt' dye but it shows you how to temporarily colour your brows. You could try it out first to see how it looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmaMTxncRVY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I dye my brows (they're usually totally blonde) and I find the re-touch nice 'n easy are brilliant- you get a small tube of dye and can reuse it many times. I use a q-tip to apply it, leave it for 10-20 minutes, then tah dah! Plus, it's a real money saver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The colour i use on my hair wont stick to my brows or some reason :confused: so i was looking for a red dye that was specifically for eyebrows. I found a brand called REFECTOCIL on Amazon and after reading up on it i think that's the way im gonna go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

When I was a redhead, I used a lipliner pencil to match the eyebrows. Worked fine except when the red hair was fading and I ended up with blonde hair and red eyebrows!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ashling20

I really recommend NOT dying your eyebrows with hair colour..

In fairness there is a reason you can buy eyebrow tint and hair colour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I was curious! No harm done, in fact, noting was done at all!

Advertisement