Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM104 Phoneshow halloween special.

• 18-10-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Looks like they are going to do another phoneshow Halloween special. These things are always hilarious, they way they wonder around acting as if spooky stuff is happening. Seriously, I would stay alone 1 weekend in any place these guys are doing these shows. The best thing is it being radio you can't see the so called scary stuff thats going on, wish I could sneak into the place and scare the living piss out of Jeremy.

Comments

Yeah I listened to it a few years ago I think it was.

Was fun to listen too!

Will be listening in, any ideas when they're doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mega Buddy

I'm sure that they will have video and photo footage of the events that happen on the night, as they have done in recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Their Halloween shows are good, I enjoyed the one they did at charleville castle, but the one last year at the hellfire club was very staged. One of the sound engineers felt something sharp pierce through his chest resulting in blood on his shirt, but there was no injury whatsoever when he inspected himself, he was very shaken, Adrian then threatened to end the show early, which he didn't. Hope there's none of that nonsense in this years one.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

i've done one of these shows before (not on that station) Its quite creepy what goes on. Lot of hanging around tho waitin for stuff to happen and its more the suspense that makes ya jump at everything. That said, i'm doing Wicklow Gaol this year for Halloween :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its on tonight. ill be out there myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Missed this... was it a good show? Classic Hits 4FM are doing theirs tonight @ the Leprechaun Museum

Bard wrote: »
    Missed this... was it a good show? Classic Hits 4FM are doing theirs tonight @ the Leprechaun Museum
    Yeah I enjoyed it. Some strange bits.

It's being repeated on Halloween night.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Bard wrote: »
    Yeah I enjoyed it. Some strange bits.

It's being repeated on Halloween night.
    'twas hilarious, again Jeremy makes a fool out of himself for our amusement. "my phone flew out of my pocket" lmao so funny. It's like an audio version of Paranormal Activity only replace scares with laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

'twas hilarious, again Jeremy makes a fool out of himself for our amusement. "my phone flew out of my pocket" lmao so funny. It's like an audio version of Paranormal Activity only replace scares with laughs.

Wouldn't surprise me according to Google the place was haunted up too it's eyeballs. A priest that was slain by his brother in front of mass, trap doors leading to dungeons others doors leading too instant death. I say there's a few ghostly spirits hanging around that place.

But also according to Google most of the spirits have passed threw the use of a medium.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

mark17j wrote: »
    Their Halloween shows are good, I enjoyed the one they did at charleville castle, but the one last year at the hellfire club was very staged.

...until the scumbags arrived. That's why they did not say where it was going to be till the last minute this year. Last year not only did they tell all of Dublin but they had the Hellfire club lit up like a disco. Thus the scummers drove up in their cars and they had to go off air. Now that was funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Proview

darkman2 wrote: »
    ...until the scumbags arrived. That's why they did not say where it was going to be till the last minute this year. Last year not only did they tell all of Dublin but they had the Hellfire club lit up like a disco. Thus the scummers drove up in their cars and they had to go off air. Now that was funny.

I heard that last year **** I listened to it this Year online and nothing really happened :-(( apart from Jeramy pretending his phone went missing:D:D :-)

Listened to the one on 4FM and it was much better ,scared the bejeepers out of me and half of cork ...cant wait to see what they are doing next year if thats there first attempt .

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It was their (4FM's) first attempt - and it can be heard back on the web site:

http://4fm.ie/lateshow/fright-night-special

Advertisement