Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL connection problem help!

Options
  • 18-10-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

I have a mw2 250 gb xbox 360 which is connected to the internet thru a shared connection on my laptop......
    have had no problems with this setup for the last few years untill last night when it just wouldnt connect to xbl for me,when it asks to test the connection it says i must connect an ethernet cable,but the cable is already plugged in!?
    I left it alone for the night and when icame home from work today i got online with no problems and played about an hour of black ops,i then disconnected the xbox cos the oh wanted the laptop,when igot it back i tried to go back online but i got the same response as last night....wtf!!:confused:

Anybody got any ideas as to whats going on,there isnt much info on the xbl website about issues like this.....:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭upinthesky

not sure but ever since the new update i cant go online it wont update the update i keep getting an error code this is the same for 1000's of people

was on the xbox live support forums and they couldn't give an answer

now xbox site is down iv been searching to see why and looks like they have a hacking problem don't no for sure but there is definitely something up

not sure if this is why there's something up with yours but looks like xbox are having allot of trouble plus the new update was a security one

just be careful you dont mess up all your settings iv tried everything to try and update the update but nothing works

it might not be your settings as you said they have worked a long time might be to do with xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

So i managed to get online last night again with no problems this time,so maybe it was a problem with xbl network at the time amybe?
    Anyways alls good at the moment...now getting back to pwning some noobs:D
    Thanks lisar816 for the reply.

Advertisement