Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blade 4 bargain

• 18-10-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Argos are selling Blade 4s for 26.99, down from the usual price of 39.99. Not a bad deal and still plenty in stock from what I can see.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Bought a blade 4 at argos when they were first introduced to the market despite all the bad posts in various darts forums about them and must say a brilliant board,delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Aye, my new team back home we throw on a Blade4, and I find its a bit hard yes but once it gets bet in for a while its a quality board, all targets are hard when they first are used, but after that are grand and smooth to hit.

But thats just my opinion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Yeah i've heard they take a bit of setting in, my eclipse pro is allright for another few months but at this price i might pick one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

i bought a blade 4 in may - reasonable amount of use - it stands up ok and i've had about 5 or 6 bounce outs in all that time. I'd say there are better wearing boards but it's not bad.

Advertisement